TECHNOLOGY-COLOR & LIGHT THERAPY
Light plays a vital role in our lives; without it all life ceases to exist. Light equally plays a vital role with color; without it all color ceases to exist. Many of the ancient principles of Color and Light Therapy are used today, in modern medicine. Color or Chroma Therapy is a form of Energy Medicine.
- Pediatricians to treat neonatal, infants with jaundice. Babies are bathed in blue light, which helps bring them back to a healthy state.
- Dermatologists to treat acne, rashes, psoriasis and other skin disorders.
- Mental health specialists to treat individuals with SAD (Seasonal Affect Disorders), a form of depression. Therapy helps them restore and retain energy and fight winter blues. SAD is often associated with shortened daylight hours in winter months of northern latitudes.
- Sleep specialist doctors treat insomnia sleep-related disorders.
- Commercial airlines to help reduce jet lag in passengers, on long international flights.